MP4 | ENG | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280×720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz | Duration: 1h40m | Size File: 1.58 GB
Computer that can run Unreal Ee 4 and Blender.
NLE software that can import final movie.
Operating System Windows 10 64-bit Processor Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster Memory 8 GB RAM Video Card/DirectX Version DirectX 11 or DirectX 12 compatible graphics card
So today i will share with you my very first paid course that i call Learn Unreal Ee 4 for Filmmaking Bners Edition. This course is for you guys out there who are wanting to try unreal ee for the very first . In 1 hour and 40 minutes you will go from installing unreal ee 4 to exporting your very first animation in unreal ee 4. This course is a 0 to hero meaning you will go from knowing nothing inside unreal ee to being able to export a cg animated movie. Some of the topics we will cover will be the epic marketplace,importing animations,retargeting animations,manipulating cg in blender and reimport it back to unreal,working with cameras,using the cinematic sequencer,working with hair groom assets,ray tracing,movie render queue i mean i can go on and on.I covered alot of stuff in this short course. And best of all, we will not be using any blueprints whatsoever. Lastly, i tried my best to only use free assets so you guys can follow along but I did purchase an animation to use for this tutorial to spice things up and I bought hair as well but dont worry i used free animations too. Like always, thank you all for the support and good luck with your unreal ee journey.
Introduction & Part 1:
1. Installing Unreal Ee 4.
2. ing Assets from the Marketplace
3. Creating a project
4. Loading ed assets to the project
5. Exporting FBX Files
6. ing Blender (free software)
7. Importing FBX in Blender then exporting back to Unreal Ee 4
1. Discussing the Skeleton System
2. Retargeting free Animations/fixing issues
3. Creating a cinematic sequencer
4. Loading animations in sequencer
1. Adding cameras
2. Working with cameras
3. Purchasing hair asset [Optional]
4. Enabling Groom Plugin
5. Importing Hair asset
1. Working with Groom Hair Asset
2. More camera settings (manual focus,guides)
3. Loading paid animation [Optional]
4. Binding weapon to characters
5. More camera cuts more camera shake
1. Movie render queue
2. Enabling Raytracing
3. Looking at final video in Resolve [Optional]
4. Quick comparison of non-ray traced export vs ray traced.
5. The end.
Who this course is for:
Bner Unreal Ee 4 users
Unreal Ee 4 students
Virtual Production students