Total Commander 10.00 Beta 6 Multilingual | File Size: 8.5 MB
Total Commander is a file manager for Windows similar to the Windows Explorer. But Total Commander uses a different approach: it has two fixed windows side by side like a well-known file manager for DOS.
– Two file windows side by side
– Multiple language and Unicode support
– Enhanced search function
– Compare files (now with editor) / synchronize directories
– Quick View panel with bitmap display
– ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins
– Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
– Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
– Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history+favorites buttons
– Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search
– Compare editor, cursor in lister, separate trees, logging, enhanced overwrite dialog etc.
– Unicode names almost everywhere, long names (>259 characters), password manager for ftp and plugins, synchronize empty dirs, 64 bit context menu, quick file filter (Ctrl+S)
– New: USB port connection via special direct transfer cable, partial branch view (Ctrl+Shift+B), and many imporvements to ftp, synchronizing and other functions
– And many more!