Created by The A.S.I.D.E project company, Nesrine Beldi | Last updated 4/2021
Duration: 5h 27m | 15 sections | 52 lectures | Video: 1280×720, 44 KHz | 4.14 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Master the implementation of an agile project model and learn how to define each element of the model to fits your project's context (agile artifacts, events, roles, attributes, etc.
#Agile project – Master agile frameworks (scrum 2020 included) and agile models for successful project management
Understand the difference between "Being agile" and "Doing agile"
Learn what is an agile project management model and what makes its implementation succeed or fails : best tips and tricks to avoid a great number of pitfalls
Understand why an agile project model is different from a waterfall plan based one
Get everything you need to know about the most famous agile frameworks (Agile project model "APM", SCRUM with 2020 updates explained, Extreme Programming, Kanban, Feature Driven Domain): their elements, characteristics and when and why to use each one of them
Get a clear understanding about how uncertainty can be managed in an agile project model and how agile estimations and prioritizations leave a room to adjustments and adaptations when needed
Explore some agile estimations techniques and tools that you can easily use within your project
Learn how to plan an agile project with self-organizing cross functional agile teams
Understand the agile metrics to track and monitor the workflow and the project health, mitigate risks and remove impediments early on
Learn how to adapt a decision-making process to make it fit with the pace and speed of an agile project model
Explore the attributes of an agile leader and unleash your hidden power to lead your teams
Understand the basics of scaling an agile project model and manage the complexity of such task
Get an overview about agile certifications and jobs perspectives to assist you in your journey
No particular prerequisites are needed for this course !However, a basic knowledge of project management might be helpful 🙂
Get ready to level up your agile project management skills and apply them not only for Software projects but for ANY type of projects.
In today’s world, everything around us is chag extremely rapidly / at an extraordinary speed, and projects are no exception.
Projects grow as much as they are built, like all living things: THEY ADAPT TO THEIR ENVIRONMENT (costs, resources, constraints, limitations, capabilities, etc.)
In business, just as in nature, the law “adapt or die” still prevails, and the success that agile native and early adopters’ companies have had in the last 20 years has proven the efficiency of the “agile methodology” to manage changes and uncertainties efficiently even in highly complex projects.
This was certainly a catalyst that accelerated its popularity and adoption in the project management profession and within different types of organization.
In this course, you’ll be able to enter the door of “agility in project management” and unlock all its secrets in an easy, smart and accessible way and this is what you’ll get :
· The foundations and the real value of the agile methodology and when it all started
· Why agile implementations fail, what is Fake agile and how to avoid this trap
· How to leverage the real benefits of an agile model to successfully manage any type of projects
· When to use agile methodology and how to adapt it to the context of the project
· What’s the difference between the agile model and the waterfall model
· What are the most famous agile frameworks and when to use them SCRUM with the 2020 Updates explained, KANBAN, Feature Driven Development, Agile Project Model, Extreme Programming
· How to plan an agile project : product backlog, iterations and release planning
· How to implement agile rituals within an agile iteration (iteration planning, daily stand-ups, iteration review, iteration retrospective)
· How to prioritize the work of an agile team and what you can use to make agile estimations
· How to track the work of an agile team and the most popular agile metrics
· What are the different roles and accountabilities within an agile team
· How to be a great agile leader and guide your teams towards a common vision
· How to revisit the decision-making process to make it fit into an agile project model and work environment
· The best practices and tips that you can use to succeed in your agile project management journey
++ An overview of the different agile certifications existing in the market and agile jobs perspectives !
++ A considerable number of scientific articles attached to sections, key takeaways and quizzes to help you test your learning
++A practice test for the PMI-ACP certification to help you prepare your exam
++ A certification upon completion
++ Access to the instructors’ directions : You can send us all your questions in the Q/A section, we will make sure that you will always get the answers you are looking for !
\nGood luck in your journey 🙂
The original Scrum Guide is offered for license under the Attribution Share-Alike license of Creative Commons, accessible at
Who this course is for:This course is for everyone who might be intrested in gaining or expanding their knowledge in agile methodology and agile project management.