SSDReporter 1.5.7 macOS | File size: 8 MB
SSDReporter is an application that checks the health of your internal Solid State Disks ("SSD" aka "Flash Storage"). Since SSDs have a limited life-time determined by the number of write operations it is important to keep an eye on your SSD status. SSDReporter can warn you by e-mail or on-screen each time the health of your SSD decreases and/or when the health falls below the ‘warning’ or ‘error’ thresholds. The current status of your SSDs is also always easily recognizable because SSDReporter changes its icon (optionally in the menubar) from green to yellow (warning threshold) and finally red (error threshold) as the SSD health decreases.
LIMITATIONS & COMPATIBILITY
Only ‘internal’ SSDs are supported, disks connected via USB/FireWire/etc do not work with SSDReporter.
Some SSDs do not support S.M.A.R.T. at all or incompletely and therefore do not work with SSDReporter:
– a few 2013 and 2014 MacBookAir models contain ‘TOSHIBA’ SSDs (APPLE SSD TS0128F/TS0256F) which are incompatible
– all ‘Micron’ and ‘Crucial’ SSDs SSDs are incompatible
– the SSD built into the 2015 12" MacBook is currently incompatible
– the ‘OWC Aura SSD for Mac Pro’ is incompatible
– most ‘OCZ’ SSD models including the ONYX, AGILITY4, VECTOR & VERTEX3/4/450/460 are incompatible
– Mac OS X 10.10 or later
– At least one compatible internal "Solid State Disk" (SSD) or "Flash Storage" disk (see above)
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare