Serato DJ Pro 2.4.4 Build 81 Multilingual | Windows x64 | Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 701.2 MB
Professional DJ software – From the unknown to the greatest, Serato DJ Pro is the most popular DJ software globally. When you are talking about Hip-Hop, Dance, and everything in between, you are looking at the standard.
Rock solid reliability
Serato DJ Pro is renowned for its reliability and trusted by DJs to deliver incredible performances. Thats why it powers the worlds top artists on some of the biggest stages.
The best hardware
Serato DJ Pro officially supports over 90 pieces of hardware by industry leaders. Every piece is tightly integrated to ensure the best experience possible.
Whatever your style, you can DJ with freedom. Your creative potential will be unlocked through innovative features and an intuitive interface.
New in Serato DJ Pro 2.0:
A range of new features and improvements as Serato DJ became Serato DJ Pro.
– Practice Mode
– New UI with Performance Pad view
– Optimised for high resolution screens
– Bigger Libraries and rock-solid reliability
– Improved help and support
RANE ONE support
Bringing portability without compromise. The RANE ONE combines the turntable and controller experience. Motorized platters provide all the feel of vinyl without the fuss, while inheriting the trusted RANE build quality.
– Scratch Bank support for the latest RANE mixers
– Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX6 support
– Beatsource LINK + Beatport LINK streaming integrations and featured playlists
– Pioneer DJ DJM-S11 support
– Album art for streaming tracks downloads during batch analysis
– Denon DS1 all sample rates are now supported
– Fixed the Start "Live Playlist" button missing in the History panel
– Fixed a crash on exit of the application
– Fixed a crash in midi core
– Fixed iTunes library framework import failing
– Fixed Serato DJ hang when disconnected from the internet while downloading a streaming track
– Fixed large edits to Tidal playlists and favourites failing
– Updated the bundled drivers for the Rane Seventy-Two
– Fixed an issue where GUI mouse cursor interactions are offset in windowed mode (Windows only)
– Fixed a Chinese popup translation error
– Updated the Pioneer DJ DJM-V10 bundled drivers
– Windows 10 (64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
– Windows 7 (64-bit)