Languages: Multilingual | File size: 35.4 MB
RiDoc – the program for getting images from a scanner and reduction image files sizes. This program reduces the electronic document or image files size without decreasing of image quality. With the help of the Assembly function the image frame is fit to A4 page format and image file size is reduced without picture quality decrease. Convertion of documents in to a graphical format makes it possible to protect these documents from unauthorized copying. To increase the document protection level you can apply watermark to the final document.
• Receive an electronic version of the document using a scanner. Working with scanners with automatic sheet feed.
• Getting the gallery of scanned documents.
• Simple, user-layout technology for electronic documents.
• Export documents as a graphic file (bmp, png, jpeg, tiff) using virtual printer RiDoc.
• Applying the result of gluing a watermark (watermark).
• Save the resulting file in different graphic formats (bmp, jpeg, tiff (including B. MiltiPage mode), png).
• Easy saving technology with the "Fast Folders".
• Export electronic version document in MS Word.
• Exports of electronic versions of documents in the PDF file.
• Send the resulting file to an e-mail.
• Print results of gluing on the printer.
The program will be useful for:
• Ordinary PC users who create electronic versions of documents using a scanner.
• Rapid creation of electronic documents using a scanner small size without losing information quality.
• Creation of electronic versions of documents using a scanner designed for coded transmission (public key encryption (digital signature)).
• Creation of electronic versions of documents using a scanner designed for e-mail.
• Easy creation of electronic versions of documents using a virtual printer RiDoc
• Getting the electronic version of the document from a scanner.
• Saving the assembly-file in different graphic format (bmp, jpeg, tiff, png).
• Creating a gallery of scanned documents and images.
• Export of electronic document into MS Word.
• Export of electronic document into PDF file.
• E-mailing of an assembly-file.
• Virtual printer RiDoc.
official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare