Languages: Multilingual | File size: 23.1 MB
PassFab for PDF – An easy-to-use PDF password unlocker that allows you to decrypt and get access to password protected PDF files with ease. PDF Password Recovery can quickly search for the user/open password to your encrypted PDF file and instantly recover password-locking PDF documents created with all versions of PDF files.
Recover PDF Password at the Drop of A Hat
PDF Password Recovery can quickly search for the user/open password to your encrypted PDF file and instantly recover password-locking PDF documents created with all versions of PDF files.
Use Various Attack Types to Recover PDF Passwords
3 attacking types satisfy the most demanding and savvy customers: Brute-force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack and Dictionary Attack.
Attempt all possible passwords.
Brute-force with Mask Attack
Find target password from customized setting.
Search password from list.
Recover Fast with GPU, Multi-core CPU
Take advantage of GPU acceleration and Multi-core CPUs to greatly accelerate PDF password recovery. It supports NVIDIA CUDA and ATI OpenCL GPUs.
– May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
– Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista / Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit)
– 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
– 256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
– Support a wide range of encryption algorithms, including the latest 256-bit AES, 128-bit AES, 128-bit RC4, and 40-bit RC4.
– 200 MB free space and above
– VIDIA G80+ (GT8600 to GTX1080 TI)
– Support all versions of Adobe Acrobat (including the latest Acrobat 10.0) or any other PDF application
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare