Windows (x64) | Languages: Multilingual | File size: 97.5 MB
Delightfully simply recipe management for everyone: from aspiring cooks to professional chefs. With web importing, grocery lists and meal planning, Paprika is the perfect kitchen companion. If you love to cook, Paprika will be the most useful app you’ve ever downloaded!
What is Paprika Recipe Manager?
Paprika is an app that helps you organize your recipes, make meal plans, and create grocery lists. Using Paprika’s built-in browser, you can save recipes from anywhere on the web. Want to access your recipes on your phone or tablet? Our free cloud sync service allows you to seamlessly sync your data across all of your devices.
– Create and modify your own recipes on any device.
– Automatically download recipes from hundreds of websites with a single tap.
– Integrated browser clipboard tools help you clip recipe information from any website.
– Smart recipe view: cross off ingredients when you’re done with them, and tap to highlight your current step.
– Scale ingredients to your desired serving size.
– Store nutritional information (automatically saved from sites which provide it) and personalized notes for each recipe.
– Find your recipes in a flash with our powerful subcategory organization and advanced search tools which let you search by name, ingredient or source.
– Intelligent grocery list automatically combines your ingredients and sorts them by aisle.
– Use the pantry to keep track of what ingredients you already have.
– Save time and money by planning your meals by the week! Create reusable menus from your favorite meals.
– Print and email support for recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans.
– Share recipes via email (that other Paprika users can automatically import).
– Import existing recipes from popular desktop apps such as MasterCook & Living Cookbook.
– Offline access. All of your data is stored locally, no internet connection is required to view your recipes.
– Paprika Cloud Sync. Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans seamlessly synced between all your devices!
– Bookmarklet. Capture recipes from your web browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
– May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Requirements: Windows 7 and .NET Framework 4.5 or later.
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare