Languages: English | File Size: 3.22 GB
Put your voice to work to create reports, emails, forms and more with the all-new Dragon Professional Individual, v15.
With an all-new, next-generation speech ee leveraging Deep Learning technology, dictate and transcribe faster and more accurately than ever before, and spend less on documentation and more on activities that boost the bottom line.
As a business professional, you face heavy documentation demands each day. See how Dragon Professional Individual can help you get documents done faster and more accurately, both in and out of the office, so you can focus on revenue-generating tasks.
With a next-generation speech ee leveraging Deep Learning technology, Dragon adapts to your voice or environmental variations – even while you’re dictating. Create documents and reports quickly and accurately, and zip through computer tasks in record
– all by voice.
– Dragon learns the words and phrases you use the most to minimize corrections
– Optimizes accuracy for speakers with accents or in slightly noisy environments such as an office cubicle
– Smart Format Rules automatically adapt to how you want abbreviations, dates, phone numbers and more to appear
– Apply formatting by voice, such as bold or underline
– Work within popular business applications
Keep up with documentation even on the road or out in the field. Dragon works with popular form factors such as portable touchscreen PCs. And it syncs with Dragon Anywhere, the separate, cloud-based mobile dictation solution, letting you create and edit documents of any length by voice directly on your iOS or Android device for seamless productivity no matter where your job takes you.
– Speak as long as you want to complete documents of any length – from a business report to an entire book
– Easily create form-based templates and fill out reports, such as client in-take forms – all in the moment
– Import and export to and from popular cloud-based document-sharing tools like Dropbox and note-taking apps like Evernote
– Sync with Dragon Professional Individual and work started on the road can be completed back at the desktop for seamless document workflows
Imagine saying “Insert Signature” and Dragon fills in your contact details or dictating industry-specific teology and Dragon types every word correctly-every . With advanced personalization features, like the ability to create custom commands and custom words, Dragon Professional Individual allows you to tailor it to the way you work for big productivity gains.
– Import and export custom word lists for acronyms or other unique business-specific teology
– Create custom voice commands for inserting frequently-used text and graphics
– Create -saving macros to automate multi-step workflows or business processes via simple voice commands
Don’t fall behind on reports and other documentation due to business travel. Dictate into a digital voice recorder and Dragon will automatically transcribe the recordings when you connect to your desktop. You can also transcribe another single speaker’s voice from pre-recorded audio files or from podcasts. Streamlined setup makes transcription faster and easier than ever.
– Complete transcription quickly and accurately with no voice training required even for third-party speakers
– Transcribe from .mp3 aif, .aiff, .wav, .mp4, .m4a, .m4v.
– Get a head start as you review or correct your transcription results with automatic application of basic punctuation that are not dictated
– Save and eliminate reliance on costly transcription services
– 4 GB for all operating systems.
– Minimum: 2.2 GHz Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor.
– 4GB if DVD installation, or
– 12GB if ing installation files
– Windows 7, 8.1, and 10, 32-bit and 64-bit
– Windows Server 2008 R2
– Windows Server 2012
– Internet Explorer 11 or the current version of Chrome or Edge for online Help and for installation if installing from the Web
– Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5.2 or later
– Generally, the .NET Framework is pre-installed on Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 computers. If you do not have it installed, you are prompted to install it during Dragon’s installation.
– Nuance does not provide the .NET Framework with your installation; you must the installation file from microsoft.com.
– Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Run (full build only)
– If you do not have it installed, you are prompted to install it during Dragon’s installation.
– A DVD-ROM drive if installing from disk
– An audio input device capable of 16-bit recording for dictation