Multilanguage + Russian (crack) | File Size : 231.84 MB
NX Studio software contains a complete set of intuitive tools for viewing, processing and editing photos and videos. In one overall workflow, this program combines ViewNX-i photo and movie viewing functions with Capture NX-D photo processing tools. It can be used for more than just processing RAW images; its editing tools, including toning curves, brightness and contrast adjustments, can also be applied to JPEG / TIFF images. It also offers many functions for tasks such as editing XMP / IPTC data, managing presets, viewing location maps based on location data embedded in images, and uploading images to the Internet.
• Z 7, Z 7II, Z 6, Z 6II, Z 5 and Z 50
• All Nikon digital SLR cameras from D1 (released in 1999) to D780 (released in January 2020) and D6
• All Nikon 1 cameras from V1 and J1 (released in 2011) to J5 (released in April 2015)
• All COOLPIX cameras from COOLPIX E100 (released in 1997) to models released in August 2019 and COOLPIX P950
• KeyMission 360, KeyMission 170 and KeyMission 80
Supported file formats:
NEF / NRW (RAW), TIFF, JPEG images and MP4, MOV, and AVI movies created with Nikon software.
To Russify the interface, copy (with the replacement of files) the NXStudio folder (from the RUS folder) to the folder with the installed program (default path: C: \ Program Files \ Nikon). I recommend making a backup of the original files, so that in the future (if necessary) it would be possible to return everything to its place.
• OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1, 10 (64-bit versions only).
• CPU: Intel Core i-series or better processor (multi-core processor recommended).
• RAM: 4 GB or more (8 GB or more recommended).
• HDD: at least 1 GB of free space on the system disk (3 GB or more recommended).
• Monitor: 1280 x 720 pixels or more (1920 x 1080 pixels or more recommended).
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare