File size: 10.56 MB
Mp3tag is a powerful and easy-to-use tool to edit metadata of audio files. Musicians, DJs, podcasters, and audio-enthusiasts use it for many different aspects of handling audio files.
It supports batch tag-editing for multiple files at once, covering many audio formats from MP3, over MP4, and M4V (yes, that’s video!) to FLAC, OGG, OPUS, AIF, DSF, MPC, and WAV.
Furthermore, it supports online database lookups from Discogs and MusicBrainz, allowing to gather proper tags and download cover art for music libraries.
It offers renaming files based on the tag information, replacing characters or words in tags and filenames, importing tag information, and adjusting the size and image format of embedded cover art.
Since some of the tasks in managing a digital library are repetitive, Mp3tag allows for combining tasks into action groups, which serve as workflows for keeping consistency and order. Examples are formatting tag fields, performing case conversion, removing unwanted fields, or adjusting embedded cover art to match required sizes.
## Key Features
– Bulk-Editing of Tags for multiple files at once.
– Editing of cover-art.
– Renaming files based on tags.
– Importing metadata from filenames.
– Assign track and disc numbers via the auto-numbering wizard.
– Importing metadata from online Tag Sources.
– Support for Flexible Tagging, allowing for user-defined tag fields in a standardized way.
– Applying action groups with many tasks combined into reusable workflows.
– Support for many file types under a universal user interface.
## Supported File Formats
– MP3 (ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4 with UTF-8)
– MP4/M4A/M4B/M4V (iTunes and Nero)
– FLAC (Vorbis Comments)
– OGG (Vorbis Comments)
– OPUS (Vorbis Comments)
– AIF (RIFF INFO and RIFF ID3)
– DSF (ID3v2)
– MPC (APEv2)
– WAV (RIFF INFO and RIFF ID3)
* Added converter Text file to Tag to import tags from text files.
* Added option to Merge tag-sources results to existing tags which also keeps existing covers.
* Added synchronized selection for tracks and files table at Tag Sources results.
* Added synchronized scrolling for tracks and files table at Tag Sources results.
* Added support to enable or disable all fields in Tag Sources result via Option + Click.
* Added context-menu item on file list header to auto-size current column.
* Added context-menu item on file list header to auto-size all columns.
Changed, Improved & Fixed:
* Changed Show in Finder context-menu item to also select all files in Finder and open more than one Finder window if necessary.
* Changed focus to be at first empty search field or search button at Tag Sources search window.
* Changed to use a minimum window size.
* Improved accessibility for helper buttons in formatstring fields.
* Fixed write error message due to sandboxing issue on FAT32 file systems if temporary files were involved.
Supported Operation System:
* 64-bit processor
* macOS 10.14 or later
Links are Interchangeable – No Password – Single Extraction