Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280×720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 1.17 GB | Duration: 4h 24m
The bner to expert course in Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Course.
What you’ll learn
Monitoring and Evaluation
Basic English knowledge
It covers all the topics necessary to declare yourself expert as Monitoring and Evaluation specialist.
Course covers the following topics in details;
1. Introduction to Monitoring and Evaluation
2. Logical Framework
3. Monitoring and Evaluation Framework
4. Monitoring and Evaluation Methods
5. Monitoring and Evaluation Tools
6. Sampling methods in Monitoring and Evaluation
7. Ethics and Informed consent
8. Data analysis and presentation
Welcome to this journey of turning yourself from ZERO to HERO in monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL). The topics will be updated on regular basis to Keep course relevant with chag and context.
Who this course is for:
Bners and Experts who are curious in project monitoring and Evaluation world