Microsoft Office 2016-2019 v16.0.13328.20154 build 2010 by m0nkrus
Size: 7.34 GB
Format: Iso | RAR | (x86/x64 Bit)
Plattform: Microsoft Office 2016-2019 v16.0.13328.20154 Windows
Hoster: Uploadgig | RapidGator
Microsoft Office 2016-2019 is a completely new version of the popular Microsoft Office suite that combines aesthetic changes and interface improvements in 2016 with the online capabilities of the Office 365 service. In addition, new features have been added in accordance with the wishes of users, as well as improved overall package performance. Microsoft Office 2019 demonstrates well how the very approach to creating and collaborating with documents has changed today.
Many of us start working on one computer, continue it on another, and demonstrate it on a third, simultaneously making minor edits on a laptop, tablet or even smartphone. Therefore, applications are focused on a consistent style of work regardless of the hardware platform. They are designed to provide familiar functionality on any device, automatically adjusting their interface to the parameters of the current screen and available system resources. View, edit, and analyze data, and design presentations with a consistent, familiar interface optimized for your device. Documents look great on PCs, Macs, and mobile devices.
Microsoft Office 2019 demonstrates well how the very approach to creating and collaborating with documents has changed today. Many of us start work on one computer, continue it on another, and demonstrate it on a third, simultaneously making minor edits on a laptop, tablet or even smartphone. Therefore, applications are focused on a consistent style of work regardless of the hardware platform. They are designed to provide familiar functionality on any device, automatically adjusting their interface to the parameters of the current screen and available system resources.
This package includes the following products in Russian and English for 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) kernels:
– Access 2016-2019
– Excel 2016-2019
– OneDrive 2016-2019
– OneDrive for business 2016-2019
– OneNote 2016-2019
– Outlook 2016-2019
– PowerPoint 2016-2019
– Project Professional 2016-2019
– Project Standard 2016-2019
– Publisher 2016-2019
– Skype for business 2016-201
– Visio Professional 2016-2019
– Visio Standard 2016-2019
– Word 2016-2019
– Proofing Tools
More details :
– Microsoft Word – a new version of the word processor with advanced features for creating documents. Word provides additional options for working with documents. It is much easier to insert videos from the web, open PDFs and edit their contents, and align images and diagrams. The new Reading Mode is more convenient and does not distract your attention, and also works great on tablets. In addition, the collaboration features have been improved by adding direct connections to web repositories and simplifying the review features such as corrections and adding notes.
– Microsoft Excel is a dynamic business tool that allows you to make the right decisions based on the results of analysis of available data using advanced tools and functions. First of all, the new look of Excel stands out. It is devoid of unnecessary details, but also designed to quickly achieve professional results. Many features have been added to help navigate large numbers of numbers and create compelling images of data leading to more informed decisions.
– Microsoft PowerPoint – a powerful program for creating presentations, including portable, with advanced transitions, support for animation, audio and video – even in high definition. Microsoft PowerPoint has a cleaner interface, adapted to tablet PCs and touchscreen phones. Presenter mode automatically adjusts to match your projector settings and can even be used on a single monitor. Themes now have multiple options to simplify design development, and when collaborating, you can add comments to ask a question or request feedback.
– Microsoft Outlook – an email client with an expanded set of new tools, support for various Web services and social networks. When you open Outlook, you will immediately notice its new appearance. It’s now more concise to help you focus on the essentials in your email, calendar, and contact views.
– Microsoft Publisher is an easy-to-use utility for creating and generating professional-quality marketing materials and publications for printing and distribution by mail. Improved interface, photo editing, document navigation. Microsoft Publisher offers new ways to work with photos, letting you move, swap, and add visual alerts to your publications with new images and text effects.
– Microsoft OneNote is a digital notebook that serves to store and share various information. When you open OneNote 2016, you’ll immediately notice a new design that helps you focus on thoughts and ideas, rather than the interface. Fully integrated with the cloud, you can free your hard drive from files while still providing access to notes and other data from anywhere using virtually any mobile device, tablet, and browser.
– Microsoft Access – an improved version of the database with improved programming logic, integration with the business data catalog (BDC, Business Data Catalog), 25 high-quality templates. An Access web app is a new type of database that you create in Access, and then use and publish as a SharePoint app for sharing in a web browser. To create a web application, you only need to select the type of data that you plan to track (contacts, tasks, projects, etc.). Access creates a database structure with views that let you add and edit data. Navigation and basic commands are already built in, so you can start using your web app right away.
– Microsoft OneDrive is your professional library for storing work documents and other files. When you save files to OneDrive, they are only available to you, but at the same time, you can easily share them with colleagues and view them from mobile devices. Your files will be stored securely in the SharePoint Online cloud or on your company’s SharePoint Servers, depending on your configuration.
– Microsoft Project – helps you easily manage projects and interact with employees from virtually anywhere. Organize your time and stay in control of your projects with the only project management system built to work seamlessly with other Microsoft applications and cloud services.
– Microsoft Visio – Provides a set of new features that make diagramming more intuitive – including new and updated shapes and stencils, improved effects and themes, and a collaborative feature that makes teamwork easier. You can also make your diagrams more dynamic by linking forms to data in real time and sharing them through a browser using Visio Services in SharePoint, even if other users don’t have Visio installed.
Buy Premium Account From My Download Links & Get Fastest Speed.