(https://i124.fastpic.org/big/2024/0929/16/c65cf46888f075caa39d363b765d6316.jpg)
Total tracks: 28 | Size: 298.22 MB | Formats: mp3
QuoteAlbum: The Essential Alice In Chains (1)
Artist: Alice In Chains
Genre: Grunge
Date: 2006
Track listQuote01. We Die Young (02:32)
02. Man In The Box (04:46)
03. Sea Of Sorrow (05:50)
04. Love, Hate, Love (06:28)
05. Am I Inside (05:09)
06. Brother (04:28)
07. Got Me Wrong (04:11)
08. Right Turn (03:14)
09. Rain When I Die (06:03)
10. Them Bones (02:30)
11. Angry Chair (04:48)
12. Dam That River (03:10)
13. Dirt (05:16)
14. God Smack (03:50)
15. Hate To Feel (05:16)
16. Rooster (06:16)
17. No Excuses (04:16)
18. I Stay Away (04:14)
19. What The Hell Have I (Remix) (03:54)
20. A Little Bitter (Remix) (03:48)
21. Grind (04:46)
22. Heaven Beside You (05:29)
23. Again (04:05)
24. Over Now (Unplugged) (05:57)
25. Nutshell (Unplugged) (04:32)
26. Get Born Again (05:24)
27. Died (05:57)
28. Would? (03:28)
Quotehttps://ddownload.com/kyvcx8nb0wd5
(https://0dayhome.net/images/rapidgator.png)
Quotehttps://rapidgator.net/file/46182115b9324ef887310ed6e1631917/
Quotehttps://turbobit.net/r9xgxdrikfcl.html