KatzDownload.com

katzdownload Download Zone => Music => Topic started by: BeMyLove on Sep 30, 2026, 01:56 AM

Title: [Sunshine Pop, 60's] Sagittarius - Present Tense 1968 FLAC
Post by: BeMyLove on Sep 30, 2026, 01:56 AM
[Sunshine Pop, 60's] Sagittarius - Present Tense 1968 FLAC

(https://i128.fastpic.org/big/2026/0930/4c/ad7f6e5524173a8a6a14254ee0cb1a4c.jpg)

Size: 351.29 MB | Total Duration: 55:21 | Total Tracks: 21
Format: FLAC | 831 Kbps
Album: Present Tense
Artist: Sagittarius
Genre: Sunshine Pop
Date/Year: 1968



Tracklist:
Quote01. Another Time (02:40)
02. Song To The Magic Frog (Will You Ever Know) (02:48)
03. You Know I've Found A Way (02:01)
04. The Keeper Of The Games (01:53)
05. Glass (02:26)
06. Would You Like To Go (02:36)
07. My World Fell Down (02:54)
08. Hotel Indiscreet (02:12)
09. I'm Not Living Here (02:27)
10. Musty Dusty (03:12)
11. The Truth Is Not Real (02:49)
12. My World Fell Down (Mono Single Version) (03:47)
13. Hotel Indiscreet (Mono Single Version) (02:21)
14. Another Time (Mono Single Version) (02:42)
15. You Know I've Found A Way (Mono Single Version) (02:02)
16. The Truth Is Not Real (Mono Single Version) (03:01)
17. I'm Not Living Here (Mono Single Version) (02:22)
18. The Keeper Of The Games (Mono Single Version) (01:47)
19. Virgo (02:24)
20. Libra (04:04)
21. Pisces (02:53)

DOWNLOAD

https://rapidgator.net/file/f109405719e8275ffcbceb5dcc82a127/Sunshine_Pop_60s_Sagittarius_-_Present_Tense_1968_FLAC_Jamal_The_Moroccan.rar

https://nitroflare.com/view/C7E1D6BDF25D7DF/Sunshine_Pop_60s_Sagittarius_-_Present_Tense_1968_FLAC_Jamal_The_Moroccan.rar