KatzDownload.com

katzdownload Download Zone => Music => Topic started by: BeMyLove on Sep 21, 2026, 03:52 AM

Title: [Space Rock, Prog Rock] Astral Magic - Light of the World 2026 FLAC
Post by: BeMyLove on Sep 21, 2026, 03:52 AM
[Space Rock, Prog  Rock] Astral Magic - Light of the World 2026 FLAC

(https://i128.fastpic.org/big/2026/0921/ba/b018569bcdcc0a50dfd427ca52e8e6ba.jpg)

Size: 401.3 MB | Total Duration: 56:56 | Total Tracks: 12
Format: FLAC | 1040 Kbps
Album: Light of the World
Artist: Astral Magic
Genre: Space Rock, Progressive Rock, Psychedelic Rock
Date/Year: 2026



Tracklist:
Quote01. Every Night I Journey to the Stars (feat. Paul Roland) (05:29)
02. I'm Not Here (feat. Paul Roland) (05:40)
03. 23rd Century (feat. Paul Roland) (03:57)
04. Interlude (feat. Paul Roland) (03:34)
05. Light of the World (feat. Paul Roland) (05:02)
06. When I Get to Heaven (feat. Paul Roland) (07:02)
07. I Woke as from a Dream (feat. Paul Roland) (02:00)
08. Starfarer (feat. Paul Roland) (04:27)
09. Mind Melt Machine (feat. Paul Roland) (Album Mix) (04:00)
10. Davidson's Eyes (feat. Paul Roland) (03:57)
11. The Illustrated Man (feat. Paul Roland) (Album Mix) (06:04)
12. Dark Angel of Mine (feat. Paul Roland) (05:44)

DOWNLOAD

https://rapidgator.net/file/c140f66f6ddfa43751cfb1437e6f6fa6/Space_Rock_Prog._Rock_Astral_Magic_-_Light_of_the_World_2026_FLAC_Jamal_The_Moroccan.rar

https://nitroflare.com/view/36BBE33DE8DFDEC/Space_Rock_Prog._Rock_Astral_Magic_-_Light_of_the_World_2026_FLAC_Jamal_The_Moroccan.rar