KatzDownload.com

katzdownload Download Zone => Movies => Englische Filme => Topic started by: Emperor2011 on Jul 26, 2024, 06:50 PM

Title: The Man I Love (1946) 1080p BluRay-LAMA
Post by: Emperor2011 on Jul 26, 2024, 06:50 PM
(https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0727/e3/9e0bac672db6611e9a9c32cc0293efe3.jpg)
The Man I Love 1946 1080p BluRay x264 AAC-LAMA

Visiting her two sisters and brother, singer Petey Brown lands a job at small-time-hood Nicky Toresca's nightclub. While evading the sleazy Toresca's heavy-handed passes at her, she falls in love with down-and-out ex-jazz pianist San Thomas, who has never quite recovered from an old divorce. While solving the problems of her sisters, brother and their next-door neighbor, the no-nonsense Petey must wait as San decides whether to start a new life with her or sign on with a merchant steamer.

Language: English
1.61 GB | 01:36:37 | 2250 Kbps | avc1 | 1480x1080 | mp4a-40-2, 48 Khz, 2 channels
Genre: Drama | Film-Noir | Music
Cast: Ida Lupino, Robert Alda, Andrea King
iMDB info (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038721/)

Screenshot

(https://images2.imgbox.com/dc/7c/pXhuK7my_o.jpg)


Quote

(https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0623/d1/2bbdf571d507a358eb0cd4e5a71a31d1.jpg)

Buy Premium Account From My Download Links And Get Resumable Support & SUPER Fastest speed

https://rapidgator.net/file/c9e814a220f8f4a09cef48eb6a06d7a2/The.Man.I.Love.1946.1080p.BluRay.x264.AAC-LAMA.mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/a9b8b594fd4a5/The.Man.I.Love.1946.1080p.BluRay.x264.AAC-LAMA.mp4