KatzDownload.com

katzdownload Download Zone => Music => Music Videos => Topic started by: barboss on Jul 26, 2024, 12:31 AM

Title: Garbage - TRNSMT Festival (2024) HD 1080p
Post by: barboss on Jul 26, 2024, 12:31 AM
Garbage - TRNSMT Festival (2024) HD 1080p

(https://imageup.ru/img154/4862413/gar.jpg)

Screenshots:
(https://imageup.ru/img147/4862414/garb.jpg)

 Setlist:
01 - #1 Crush
02 - Godhead
03 - I Think I'm Paranoid
04 - Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go!)
05 - Special
06 - The Men Who Rule the World
07 - The Trick Is to Keep Breathing
08 - Stupid Girl
09 - When I Grow Up
10 - Cities in Dust [Siouxsie and the Banshees]
11 - Only Happy When It Rains
12 - Push It

 Info:
Source:  BBC HD
Genre:  Alternative Rock
Quality:  WEB-DL | 1080p
Format:  MKV | 10.7Mbps
Length:  00:54:23 | 4.11Gb
Video:  H.264 | 1920x1080 | 16:9 | 50.000fps
Audio:  AAC | 128kbps | 48kHz | 2 channels: L R
Language:  English

Download:
Rapidgator.net, Ddownload.com, keep2share.cc
https://rapidgator.net/file/86bc49b9e735cad3676561bd90fc30f3
https://rapidgator.net/file/5c3951102c50fd53177dd8a0a27d96ef
https://rapidgator.net/file/360c78cf9d654535ba6ba8fcdea38041

https://k2s.cc/file/90ba8d8877409/Gatf24.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/edf5ec654ccc5/Gatf24.part3.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/9ac3a4cb5e15e/Gatf24.part2.rar

https://ddownload.com/3jywfzh9f2lx/Gatf24.part1.rar
https://ddownload.com/5zfcuufuvtuh/Gatf24.part2.rar
https://ddownload.com/gvfbkz495t2d/Gatf24.part3.rar
.