KatzDownload.com

katzdownload Download Zone => Ebooks => Ebooks English => Topic started by: AD-TEAM on Jun 28, 2024, 02:57 PM

Title: Pretend Princess: A Royal Fake Engagement Romance - Vivian Wood
Post by: AD-TEAM on Jun 28, 2024, 02:57 PM

(https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0628/26/d72823819ac7b738a34b8a13e375f526.jpg)

epub | 9.53 MB | English |  | Author: Vivian Wood | Year: 2020

About ebook: Pretend Princess: A Royal Fake Engagement Romance

QuoteMy lifelong best friend happens to be second in line to the throne of Denmark.
Lars is also the cockiest, swooniest man I've ever known.
I've held a torch for him ever since we were kids but I would never dare to act on it.
When he asks me to pretend to be his royal fiancée, I practically shout yes.

We pose as the perfect couple before the cameras.
When no one is looking, Lars whispers that we could hook up.
If we kept emotions out of it, our lifelong friendship wouldn't be threatened.
But I already know that the first time he touches me, I'll be forever changed...

Category:Romance, Contemporary Romance, Baby Love - Contemporary Romance, Contemporary Romance - General, Glamour & Jet Set Romance, International Lovers - Contemporary Romance, Vacation Romance


Quotehttps://rapidgator.net/file/2e65bd2ddfbce887621a8c0ab7947d43/
Quotehttps://filestore.me/oq2mbbwgums2