Duration: 50min | Video: .MP4 1920×1080, 25 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 channels | Size: 643 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
An in-depth tutorial on how I create my aurora composites.
* This is NOT a bners level tutorial. If you don’t know the basic of masking, layers and the interface of PhotoShop you should search videos about these first. This is a tutorial showing advanced techniques for EXPERIENCED users.
* I use ADOBE PHOTOSHOP to edit my photos, which is what you’ll need too.
What’s on the menu:
* 50 minutes of learning
* A few thoughts on composition
* Making seamless composites
* Matching perspective
* Matching brightness
* Matching colors
* + A technique for catching unwanted colors
* Working non-destructively
* Working with masks and basic luminosity masking
* Noise reduction and sharpening
* 3 image files included, for you to practice on
Instructor: Mads Peter Iversen