MP4 | Video: h264, 1280×720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 10 lectures (1h 18m) | Size: 146.6 MB
Learn all the basic operations to for running a small and simple business with Dynamics NAV.
hat you’ll learn
At the end of this course you will be able to use the most basic features in Dynamics NAV: Sales, Purchases and Finance.
Learn all the basic operations to run a small business in Dynamics NAV, from registering Sales and Purchases to posting to the General Ledger.
PREREQUISITES: If you are a complete bner with Dynamics NAV, I suggest you to complete my course “Set up new company from scratch" in which i show you how to +install Dynamics NAV as well as setting up a new company incl. posting groups, chart of accounts, customers, vendors etc.
THIS COURSE: In this particular course, I’m taking you through all the basic operations required to run a small and simple company. We’ll go through how to:
– Use filters and customize the page views
– Number series
– Post to the General Ledger using General Journals
– Correct posting errors by using reversing journals
– Make inventory adjustments with Item Journals
– Register sales with sales invoices
– Register payments from customers with cash receipt journals
– Register purchase invoices
– Register payments to vendors with payment journals
The bner using NAV in a small company
New NAV consultants who wants to understand the very basic operations.
Companies evaluating multible ERP systems