File Size: 1.2 GB
The industry-standard vector graphics software lets you create logos, icons, drawings, typography, and illustrations for print, web, video, and mobile.
Millions of designers and artists use Illustrator CC to create everything from web icons and product packaging to book illustrations and billboards. Iconic work at any size.
Get all the drawing tools you need to turn simple shapes and colors into sophisticated logos, icons, and graphics. Illustrator artwork is vector-based software, so it can scale down for mobile screens and up to billboard size – and always look crisp and beautiful.
Gorgeous typography that says it all.
Incorporate a company name into a logo, create a flyer, or mock up a website design with the best type tools out there. Add effects, manage styles, and edit individual characters to create typographic designs that perfectly express your messages.
Draw attention everywhere.
Create freehand drawings, or trace and recolor imported photos to turn them into works of art. Use your illustrations anywhere, including printed pieces, presentations, websites, blogs, and social media.
Pro power comes standard.
With fast, responsive performance and precision tools, it’s easy to focus on design, not process. Reuse your vector graphics across documents. Work seamlessly with other Creative Cloud apps like Photoshop, InDesign, XD, and Prre Pro. Illustrator makes it a snap to add artwork to designs, video, and more.
Easily create rich color blends that give your objects and artwork a more natural look and feel.
Save by modifying repeating text or objects across multiple artboards all at once.
Add or remove tools so you have just the ones you want, and group them the way that works best for you.
Presentation and Trim Preview
Turn artboards into slides you can easily project and share, and see how documents with bleeds will look with the edges trimmed off.
-OS:Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 10
-CPU:Multicore Intel processor (with 32/64-bit support) or AMD Athlon 64 processor
-RAM:2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended) for 32 bit; 4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended) for 64 bit
-Hard disk: 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation; SSD recommended
-Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display (1920 x 1080 recommended)
-To use Touch workspace in Illustrator, you must have a touch-screen-enabled tablet/monitor running Windows 10 (Microsoft Surface Pro 3 recommended).
-GPU: OpenGL 4.x
-Optional: To use GPU Performance: Your Windows should have a minimum of 1GB of VRAM (4 GB recommended), and your computer must support OpenGL version 4.0 or greater.
What is changed by the author of the assembly:
– To make it possible to install the program not only on Windows 10, the installer version has been reduced to 126.96.36.1995.
– From the installer, with the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Application Manager module was cut, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
– From the installer, with the exception of the required minimum, the Adobe Desktop Common module was cut, which is installed by the original installer without fail.
– The Adobe Creative Cloud module, completely installed by the original installer without fail, is completely cut out from the installer.
– The installer offline integrates into Windows 7 a certificate confirming Adobe’s modern electronic signature.
– The installer provides a choice of installation path and interface language of the program, as well as the ability to run the program immediately after installation.
– Unlocked the ability to install the program on Windows 8.x and Windows 10 minor versions.
– Updated Adobe Illustrator core module to version 188.8.131.526.
– Updated Adobe CCX Process Helper Module to version 184.108.40.206.
– Added Adobe CC Library version 220.127.116.11 helper module.
– The Adobe CCX Process module is patched in a special way so that a message about the end of the trial period is not displayed on the program authorized by Adobe ID.
– The program has already been treated. The start window (initial screen) in most modes works. You can use the libraries.