Windows x64 | Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 2.04 GB
Unlock the future of smart eLearning design.
Conquer new learning landscapes with a smart authoring tool that lets you create all kinds of fully-responsive eLearning content. Effortlessly design immersive learning experiences with VR and 360° media assets. Amplify video-based learning by easily adding interactivity to your videos.
Introducing 360° media support in the 2019 release of Adobe Captivate to help you deliver immersive learning experiences in VR that allow learners to navigate near real-life situations in a risk-free environment. Use VR to deliver experiences such as virtual tours, safety drills, product walk-throughs, first responder situations and more.
Record your webcam and computer screen or bring in YouTube videos, add questions and interactive elements and publish to HTML5. Save , money and effort while you create or curate video learning modules for increased learner retention.
Use the newly enhanced Fluid Boxes to automatically author fully responsive eLearning content that works across all devices and browsers. Also, convert legacy desktop courses to mobile learning with a few clicks.
Easily convert your PowerPoint slides to interactive eLearning without any programming. Choose from 75,000+ free eLearning assets, characters, themes, quizzes and more, to deliver learning content that works on every device.
Create everything from best-in-class simulations to complex branching scenarios and configurable conditional logic. Write your own scripts to effectively control learning outcomes.
– 2 GHz or faster Intel processor
– Windows operating systems – Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
– Windows 64-bit operating system is supported.
– 8 GB RAM
– 10GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)
– Adobe Flash Player 10 (or more) for viewing muldia content
– 1024×768 display (1280×1024 recommended) with WebGL compatible Graphics Cards
– Portuguese (Brazilian)